At My Ultrasound Tutor, we are always improving our teaching methods to get the best results for ultrasound students and technologists who want to take ultrasound registry review courses to help pass the boards. What are the hybrid learning methods that we have in place?
Our Ultrasound Registry Review Courses Combine Self-Guided Learning and Personal Assistance
The main focus of our registry review courses is our self-guided program featuring three key elements:
- A study guide
- Video lessons
- Practice quizzes and mock exams
For many students, these components will provide all you need to pass your exams. Allowing you to learn at your own pace, using our study methods, has proven successful time and again.
But what if you need a little extra help along the way? We also provide personalized tutor assistance in the following ways:
- Live chat – You can leave a message in the chat box on our website at any time, and a customer service representative will reply as soon as possible. If your request requires additional support, you will be referred to one of our tutors.
- Email – Once you are connected with one of our tutors, you can email any questions you have about the course material and receive a response within 24 hours on business days.
- Progress monitoring – Our tutors monitor the progress of each student. If they notice signs that you are struggling with your ultrasound registry review course, you may receive a follow-up email to ask if you need additional support.
- Private sessions (additional charge – only available for select programs) – As a final resort, you may, at times, need a 30 to 60-minute private session with one of our tutors. Rest assured that students and technologists who have purchased and are actively taking one of our ultrasound registry review courses do need to be on a waiting list to receive this additional assistance. Please note that additional charges apply to a private tutoring session.
Thank You for Choosing My Ultrasound Tutor
We are proud to have helped ultrasound students and technologists across the nation pass their SPI and specialty exams. Now, we look forward to adding you to our long list of success stories!