Here are some MyUltrasoundTutor reviews from our past students:
- Ashlee and Melessa made learning much less stressful than it has to be. I actually learned the material, not just memorized. Your program gave me confidence and made me feel excited to walk into that test center.
- My experience with Melessa was like learning physics the correct way for the first time. Although I had gone through a program, it was never explained or made sense in the way Melessa teaches. I passed my exam on the first time, and I owe my physics understanding to her. What a great way to have a tutor online in the comfort of your own home, no traveling and it is still face to face. I would highly recommend Melessa as a prep for any exam.
- Before studying through MyUltrasoundTutor, I thought passing my SPI exam would never happen. In the past, I have tried everything and nothing helped. I failed my physics exam two times before I met Ashlee. I even contemplated career changes because of my failed attempts. The time and patience you have shown me were life-changing! You convinced me that it was possible to understand physics and truly learn it for the first time. I would recommend MyUltrasoundtutor to anyone who thinks passing the boards is impossible. These tutors will change the way you think about studying for your boards. I will be eternally grateful to Ashlee for helping me get through and pass the SPI exam! She is a truly amazing teacher. Thanks, thank you, thank you!
– Michelle T.
- I’m soo happy it’s over, but Melessa was great. Before I met her I was sooo lost. I definitely couldn’t have done it without you. Thanks a lot!
- I had taken and failed the SPI exam 4 times. I was just about to give up when I came across Melessa’s website, I figured at this point one more try couldn’t hurt. I contacted her, worked out a schedule and started tutoring. It was truly the best experience ever! I had taken other tutoring seminars, classes, books and NEVER understood any of it the way Melessa helped me to understand. I would absolutely recommend her and couldn’t have ever done it without her!!
- I found that this tutor was amazing. She was able to explain things to me and help me connect the dots with things in Physics that I couldn’t grasp with studying on my own. I have over fourteen years of ultrasound experience. I took the Physics exam 5 times and failed. I bought books went to seminars and none helped me, but getting tutoring from Melessa, I was succesful. I not only passed I passed with high scores. I then went and had tutoring for Ob-Gyn and passed that too with my first attempt. I wish I had found her a long time ago. Thank You, Melessa.
- I just wanted to say how amazing Ashlee and Melessa were and how accommodating they were with the short period of time I was given to take the SPI. I was given one month and Ashlee made sure to see me at least three times a week and according to my work schedule. She was always very positive and reassuring and talked me through any problems that I was having with the section. Before I took my SPI, I had an assessment with Melessa to judge whether or not I was ready. Obviously, I was nervous because it was a lot of material to cover in a few weeks. But Melessa assured me that I was ready. I really don’t think that I could have done it without the study material they provided on top of the one on one tutoring I received. Thank you guys so much !
- I am so thankful that I found and used myultrasoundtutor. I am personally very unmotivated when it comes to studying, especially when I have such a varied work schedule. With this tutoring program it was very easy to stick with studying and learn at your own pace. I had my tutoring sessions once a week, and sometimes I would need to reschedule if I didn’t feel ready for my session. Ashlee was always very sweet and understanding with me! She gave me little tricks and charts to help me memorize some of the material and it was all so helpful with taking the SPI! I passed my SPI no problem after my tutor and I felt I was ready to take my test. I would 10/10 recommend this company if you struggle with studying or organizing how you study. I will most likely be using them again for future tests as well. THANK YOU ASHLEE! 🙂