This course is currently closed
Welcome to the Vascular Quiz Portal! Here’s some recommendations to get the most out of your practice quizzes
- Study well the section covered by the quiz. Keep your study focused and topic based.
- Take the topic based quiz, taking your time and using good test taking practices. Read the question carefully and try to think about how you would answer it before even looking at the choices.
- Read the explanations given for each question. Do not be satisfied with just knowing the right answer. Make sure you understand WHY it is the right answer
- Review and repeat quizzes as needed before moving onto the next topic
- Have a goal to take the mock exam no less than 1 week before your registry exam. That way you can reschedule if you need more time and have the week to do a final review
If you are not already receiving private tutoring and feel like you would benefit from some one on one sessions, Contact us and we’ll be happy to give you more details.